resurected!



I'm making it a goal to post projects I've completed, or at least pieces of them. Stuff I'm thinking about.

In the last few days, I've recommitted to work. Thursday was the midterm critiques of the architecture and urban design programs. I wasn't included in this one, but it got my wheels spinning and focused. Meeting a couple new people that are interested in this stuff helps too.

Friday I went into Detroit to tour some of the neighborhoods I've been working in. It many ways, Detroit is like the moon, compared to Alaska. But, in the same way that Alaska is a rural frontier, Detroit is an urban frontier. I'm excited to live in this city this summer and explore it the way I need to. On bike, with camera.

I did this (<---) for my design class. We were doing architectural character studies of Census block groups. This one is dog walking territory from last year, between Miller and Huron, 7th and Westwood. From concept to final project, 2 day lapse.

No comments: