last night in the drizzle I moved in to 3084 36th st. Everyone was gone, but Lucas had left keys hidden for me. It was so disorienting to have so little and move into a new space. I rearranged the room some and tried to make it my own. My stuff is now set up and it's both calming and nervewracking to have so little. I can't remember the last time I had bare shelves.

Also, salvy's is only a couple blocks away for me, of which i need blankets desperately, but a couple other things too. Joseph, who is my size, but a little more built up top (man rack?), let me go through a bunch of his clothes he was leaving behind. so i got hooked up with some NY fashions. I inherited a couple pairs of designer jeans, tons of ashirts/v necks (which I'm sold on) and even a huge lot of basic american apparel tshirts. oh, and an ipod dock/stereo. And a completely functional watch i might have bought on my own. Thanks, Joseph. I hope the Austin real estate market treats you well.

I'm now moved in and settled, but i need things like toothpaste and milk. will get groceries on my walk around the new hood. NBC and I have a date to watch the red wings advance. i'm almost glad they didn't win wednesday so i could actually watch the game and they could win at home.

i should get some nice bread for my makeshift cheese platter that the director of ISERP and I 'stole' after a going away party yesterday afternoon. He emptied the cracker box and filled it up, I just replated.

happy saturday. this one is much nicer on my end.

BEFORE
i made a video for this spot, but it's not uploading now.... i'll work on it later.


AFTER

No comments: